Save Up to $600 on Closing Costs With a Checking Account From WaFd Bank*
- Save $200 if you make your mortgage payments from a WaFd Bank checking account (with direct deposit).
- Save another $400 when you register for EZ-Pay service, automatically pulling your mortgage payment from your checking account at WaFd or any other bank.
3 Simple Steps to Lower Your Closing Costs:
- Choose your best fit checking account.
- Set up direct deposit to your WaFd Bank account.
- Complete the EZ-Pay sign up form to set up automatic payments for your mortgage from your WaFd Bank account.
Up to $600 deducted from your closing costs!
Checking Account Closing Costs Offer FAQ
Do I have to open a checking account to get a mortgage from WaFd Bank?
Is this offer only available when I’m purchasing a new home?
I already have a WaFd Checking account, can I still take advantage of this offer?
In order to get up to $400 in additional money off, it says I need to register for EZ-Pay. What is EZ-Pay?
How do I register for EZ-Pay?
*To qualify for the maximum $600 discount, before closing documents are prepared, you must (1) have or open the WaFd checking account, (2) register for EZ-Pay from the new checking account, and (3) sign up for direct deposit of at least one form of a monthly recurring source of income.